The inauguration of Rajasthan state was done on 31st March 1949, by Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel who was then Home minister of India. The origin of Rajasthan was done by the amalgamation of many princely states but the Rajasthan state completely came into existence in 1956. In january 1951 Rajasthan police was formed to maintain law and order in the state. The headquarter of Rajasthan police is at Jaipur, the State capital. The Rajasthan police has its motto “sevarth katibaddhta” which means ‘committed to serve”. The various categories of Rajasthan police are as follows:
*Head of Rajasthan police: Director general of police (DGP).
* 2 police commissionerate.
*Inspector general of police (igp) leads 7 police range.
*State is further divided into 40 districts: # rural district- 3
# Jaipur city district – 2
# Railway police district- 2
# 709 police stations, 171 circles and out posts 788.
Constables, IPS (indian police service officers & Rajasthan police service officers).
The Rajasthan police force are very much dedicated and devoted to their works and very well handled chambal dacoits, smugglers, spies etc. The Rajasthan public service commission (RPSC) conducts the state level examination for all these posts and this exam is also known as Rajasthan administrative service (RAS) examination. In next section, comes the recruitment process of different categories of Rajasthan police.
The recruitment procedure of Rajasthan police is very systematic and easy as application forms of examination are available both online and offline and forms can also be easily submitted online too. The various parameters of selection process for Rajasthan Police recruitment are as follows:
- Written examination.
- Test of physical ability.
- Efficiency and medical test.
For the various posts different elligibity criteria’s and physical and medical fitness is needed.
Rajasthan police constable recruitment 2016
Name of post: Constable (Rajasthan state police)
There are 4 categories of posts of constables:
- general duty
- band and
- Driver constables.
Rajasthan Police Online application forms are available for candidates and they can fill it online and submit it. Photograph can be uploaded online and it’s very easy for young, dynamic and energetic candidates appearing for exams. It is pen – paper examination and divided into 2 parts :
- Written examination
- Physical ability
- Medical & proficiency test
Age Limit: These age limits are for band & general constables
- for men * 17 yrs-22yrs.
- for women * 17 yrs.- 27 yrs.
This age limit is for driver constables
- for men * 17yrs- 26 yrs.
- for women * 17yrs-30 yrs.
Constable Physical ability :
- for men: 168 cms min.
- for women: 152 cms min.
- for men: 81 cm unexpanded
- for women: 86 cm expanded
Weight: required only for female: 47.5 kg & for women: it is not applicable.
Constable Educational qualification:
- Candidates must have passed class viiith from recognized board/school.
- Candidate should have passed class x or secondary examination in science having mathematics & physics from recognized board/school or must have equivalent examination degree for state police.
The selection process is divided into 5 stages:
- 1st stage : written examination
- 2nd stage: physical ability test.
- 3rd stage: medical examination
- 4th stage: verification of papers/documents.
- 5th stage: final & last stage interview.
Syllabus for Constable written examination:
- Candidates must have general awareness of historical, geographical & cultural information of Rajasthan.
- General knowledge
After qualifying written exam, physical, medical & proficiency test then comes final round of interview.
- Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2016
- Rajasthan Police Constable Merit List 2016
- Rajasthan police constable result 2016
The passing marks in exams for different category are:
- For general category: aggregate 45%
- For women, sc, st & other backward class: 40%
- For local sc, st: 35%
If two candidates are having same marks, then the candidate having older age will be preferred.
Rajathan Police HC recruitment 2016
The head constables are categorized under 2 heads:
- Head constable ( ministerial)
- Head constable ( departmental)
- for men & women (head constable ministerial) * 18 yrs. – 25 yrs.
- for men & women (head constable departmental) * 18 yrs.- 27 yrs.
For head constable (departmental):
- For men: height: 170 cm
- For women: height: 157 cm
- For men: chest: 81- 85 cms
For head constable (ministerial)
- for men: height: 165 cms
- for women: height: 157 cms
- for men: chest: 78 cms to 82 cms range.
Educational qualification: Candidates must have matric or 12th passed in science stream having math as one subject, from recognized board or having knowledge of electronic communication/ ntc degree in mechanical operator( for astt. Wireless operator or tele- printer operator). Applicants must also have knowledge of typing in english 35 words/min. & in hindi 30 words/min.
For the post of head constable (tele printer & wireless operator)
There are different tests such as written test, trade test in which dictation & reading of passage is done in both english & hindi) & type test on computer.
Syllabus for examination:
- Written examination – it is objective type and includes general awareness, elementary science knowledge and general english, hindi & mathematics.
- typing test on computer – to check the speed of words/ min. In English & hindi typing.
- Medical fitness examination
The eligible candidates can download the forms from net.
There is good news for Rajasthan police, as large number of vacancies of asi has been announced by Rajasthan police department. Through direct recruitment, 50% seats of asi post will be filled. There is a bright opportunity for skilled & energetic applicants to make their career prosperous. Candidates can apply on official website.
- for men: 20 yrs. – 25 yrs.
- for women: 20 yrs. – 25 yrs.
Physical ability :
- height: 168 cms.
- Chest: 80 cm without expansion & 85 cm with expansion.
- Height 157 cms.
- Chest: not applicable.
Graduation from university (recognized).
Rajasthan Police Syllabus for SI examination:
General awareness of geographical, historical & culture of Rajasthan. Mathematics, general studies, mental ability & logical reasoning.
- Rajasthan Police SI result 2016
- Rajasthan police ASI recruitment 2016
- Rajasthan police ASI result 2016
- Rajasthan police SI admit card 2016
It consists of 5 phases:
- Written test
- Physical standard test.
- Medical exam.
- Verification of documents & finally
Eligible candidates can apply for application forms both offline & online.
Rajasthan state Police Recruitment 2016
Name of post: Assistant Commissioner of police / deputy superintendent of police/ circle officer
The state police services (sps) works under state governments. The selected candidates are designated by post of dsp or asstt. Commissioner of police after their training period. After period of services, they are nominated for ips (indian police services).
The recruitment is done by State govt. For their respective states. The Rajasthan state public service commission selects the candidates through competitive examination for state civil services.
Age: for men / women: 21 – 30 yrs.
for women: 155 cms
chest: 84 cm min.
Educational qualification: graduation (from recognized university).
Syllabus for examination:
There are two phases of exams: * RPSC state preliminary examination & rpsc state main examination
The syllabus comprises of * current affairs of state, international & national importance.
*Rajasthan state: information’s of geographical, historical, economic, cultural , social & environmental knowledge of Rajasthan state.
* logical reasoning & mental ability/ general studies / Rajasthan & english language.
* problem solving, decision making & communication skills.
The applicants have to qualify first preliminary exam then main exam & finally interview.
Rajasthan Police home guard recruitment 2016
At the border of Rajasthan, there are four battalions of home guards. The border home guards are responsible for security services & protects the border range from enemies. They work in various departments like jail, mine, high court of Rajasthan, law & order duty etc. It is a voluntary service to serve the nation at the time of emergency, security services etc.
Age: 18 yrs – 50 yrs & the old citizens of nation can also work voluntarily for 3 to 5 yrs.
Both team & individual training are given.
Candidates must be 10th passed/ 12th passed or graduation in any subject from recognized university.
Exams like physical tests, interview. The application forms are submitted offline.
The deserving, enthusiastic, dynamic candidates can make a bright & prosperous future as they have golden opportunity since Rajasthan police department has announced a large number of vacancies. Many new future plans are going to be executed by Rajasthan police department to restructure their goals such as training in soft skills & excellence training in investigation, intro of wi- fi & remodeling of police academy. The golden chances are never repeated or very rare so bright aspirants can become stars of Rajasthan police department & can serve their state.
Disclaimer: Its not the official police recruitment portal of Rajasthan Police. Official website of Rajasthan police is http://police.rajasthan.gov.in/. To get State wise police recruitment details, please visit www.policerecruitments.in.